What solar power can do for your farm invest & save big for years to come!
Having worked with farmers for many years, we have found them to be long-term thinkers and planners. For this reason, in general, people in agriculture are more attuned to the long-term financial benefits of solar. With lots of barn roof and open ground space and aggregate metering, many farmers have very good solar potential.
Agricultural Solar Power
We have found farmers to be long-term thinkers and planners so, in general, people in agriculture are more attuned to the long-term financial benefits of solar. With lots of barn roof and open ground space and aggregate metering, many farmers have a very good solar potential. We have built many successful agricultural solar systems, at a cost that beats our competitors. Increasingly, the most successful farmers and agricultural thought leaders are going solar!
What solar power can do for your farm:
- Insulate your operation against rising energy costs
- Work side by side with utility power to lower and stabilize energy costs
- Pays for itself and then some (20+ years of free electricity)
- Generate profits from your home, barn, and outbuilding rooftops
- Increase the value of your farm property
- Turn this year’s farm revenue into a long-term asset with strong tax benefits
- Gain energy independence with power that pays you…
- What can we do to help you capture these benefits?
- We’ll help you determine whether solar can lower your long-term energy costs. If so, we’ll design/install the best clean solar energy system for your operation.